Please note that the following dates are only available at full price:
- For the Salle Richelieu: 24 and 31 December 2017, and 15 January 2018
- For the Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier and the Studio-Théâtre: 24 and 31 December 2017.
A preferential rate is granted for last-minute seats upon presentation of the Ministry of Culture card or the SACD card (subject to available seating) at the ticket check of the Salle Richelieu, the Théâtre du Vieux-Colombier and the Studio-Théâtre.
(1) Upon presentation of proof of eligibility. For jobseekers and beneficiaries of the RSA, we require proof of eligibility dated from less than 6 months.
(2) Rate applicable exclusively for holders of a Carte Famille, upon presentation of proof of eligibility.
(3) Foldaway seat.
(4) Rate applied exclusively to performances proposed with surtitles or audiodescription, see information and reservation.
(5) Rate available exclusively for persons requiring an accompanying adult, see information and reservation.
(6) Rates available one hour before curtain, without reservation at the Petit Bureau (external ticket office, Rue de Richelieu). Seats with limited view (subject to available seating, except for reserved performances).
Groups and companies
Minimum 10 seats per performance
(1) Resellers do not benefit from group rates.